What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Paid off the loan!

I only took the standard rate financing in order to get the $500 Mazda incentive. I was going to wait 3 months but there was no need.

Done and done. The title is on it's way to me now.

I cleaned it!

AGJwrKF.jpg

By 'cleaning' I mean I went to a car wash where they jet washed it before sending it through an auto car wash.

Paid off the loan!

I only took the standard rate financing in order to get the $500 Mazda incentive. I was going to wait 3 months but there was no need.

Done and done. The title is on it's way to me now.

Good job. Man we won't be done until December.

I cleaned it!

AGJwrKF.jpg

By 'cleaning' I mean I went to a car wash where they jet washed it before sending it through an auto car wash.

Looks clean No ziggity no doubt. But did you clean the inside of the wheels? Engine bay? Okay I'm being tough on you here :)

Looks clean No ziggity no doubt. But did you clean the inside of the wheels? Engine bay? Okay I'm being tough on you here :)

There's an engine?! I'm seriously not mechanically minded. 6 months into my first car, my mechanic guy said a good portion of his jobs are fixing jobs owners have screwed up. I took it to heart ;)

Nice weather today so I used the chance to wash my airwolf from inside and outside, top to bottom. Afterwords put the mazda247 decal on the back window.
5309b1be2b1ae448932f78f959648c63.jpg
c1200f158d62ba8005bbd0e792d2b3f0.jpg
3ee7563e1f46883045045602a7aa7c98.jpg
eb197509ad1d6c07687c0007f742420c.jpg

Yeah yeah 101

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took it home, and also ordered some weathertech floor liners. I love everything about it, I think the honeymoon period may last awhile :)

Did oil change and tire rotation yesterday at 16,827 miles. It's 5,949 miles since last oil change and 30% oil life left according to oil life monitor. Japanese made PE01-14-302A oil filter installed and 5 quarts of 0W-20 Mazda Moly oil poured in, the oil level is at ⅔ between Full and Add mark on dipstick. The good news is my 2.5L now burned less oil than last oil change. Tire tread depth now is at about 6/32" and boy these 19" tires are heavy! :)

Not much to report:

ATF fluid drain fill
Oil change
Windshield wipers changed
Cleaned windshield using RainX cleaner w/rain protection stuff built in
Cleaned AEM filter
Changed cabin filter
Vacuumed car
Dusted interior plastics
Ran quick OBDII diagnostics
Cleaned the custom clear vinyl floor mats

Just added these mud guards,
297c349d4b85468b883b0af5e0f2fe49.jpg
c5aefd93b89002ee3c5ec25e4b981fb9.jpg
and fog overlays went on today too.
7e0c471eacead7b9cca8b9d15fbdc8b2.jpg

Last edited:
Hankduke , where did you get the mud guards?I have been looking for some like that.
http://www.mazdaparts.org/mazda-cx5-front-splash-guards.html
http://www.mazdaparts.org/mazda-cx5-rear-splash-guards.html

This is the dealer I bought our Mazda from, they have a nice mailorder business as well are a mazda247 sponsor.....
HankDuke's splash guards are not OEM as OEM splash guards don't have "CX-5" wordings on them. And the rear ones of HankDuke's in picture don't look as big as OEM's dumbo ears. :)

@winwash definitely not oem. Found them on eBay for under $30 for the set with free shipping from china. Took about a week and a half to get here.

And HankDuke's front splash guards are much larger than the OEM pretend splash guards.

The OEMs do fit nicely though.

After a brief let up in the vile weather, I got chance for a clean up. Looking forward to getting my 19" summer wheels on in about another month.

IMG_2923_zpspgstcmz2.jpg

Thanks for the info,they are out of them now .Maybe there will be somemore later.If you see any like yours on ebay please let me know.

After a brief let up in the vile weather, I got chance for a clean up. Looking forward to getting my 19" summer wheels on in about another month.

IMG_2923_zpspgstcmz2.jpg
Ha, you really like to show off your beautiful Soul Red CX-5! Especially the one with headlight washers、front parking sensors、and E-code LED headlights without that ugly amber side reflectors! ;)

Ha, you really like to show off your beautiful Soul Red CX-5! Especially the one with headlight washers、front parking sensors、and E-code LED headlights without that ugly amber side reflectors! ;)

The parking sensors show up on the rear camera screen too but no headlight washers and no rear camera washer as you can see!

IMG_2821_zpsssibhuhb.jpg

Back