What have you done to your CX-5 today?

⋯ the cx5 had the front and rear differentials blow up at 55k, dealership had 0 idea how or why, Mazda said my warranty ran up a month and a half before it all happened so piss off cause it wasnt their problem. I lost all faith in that car so we got rid of it as soon as i got it back from the repair.
Ouch! How much did they cost to fix up? What year was your CX-5? I thought front transfer case and rear differential are covered under 5-year / 60,000-mile powertrain warranty?

Got the side mirrors painted in gloss black.

oqm68j.jpg

No those arent scratches or paint chips on the car. I need to get her washed.

Took her in on Monday for the hatch strut and gas filler recalls. Ordered a complete set of brakes from Rock Auto that should be here today.

Ouch! How much did they cost to fix up? What year was your CX-5? I thought front transfer case and rear differential are covered under 5-year / 60,000-mile powertrain warranty?

it wasnt cheap... my CX5 was a 2014, it had 55k and Mazda told me that my car was purchased in June 2013 so my 5 year was expired in June when this all happened in the beginning August.

Replaced an aftermarket oil p sensor, changed oil rotated tires, and reinstalled my front sway bar links after have them off for a month after lowering the front.

Topped off radiator with deionized water. About 1/2 qrt was needed. I had not checked coolant since 2014 but the dealer must have been refilling whenever I went in for oil change. Now I do oil change at home so I need to regularly check fluid levels.

Nice! I have the same CX5 but an older (99) MX5
Call me crazy but I think Mazda may have made it much too difficult on themselves (and everyone else) to update to Android Auto and ACP.
Seems like there should be a way to update to these without tearing the whole dash apart.

Back