What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Sweet. Factory lit sills. I would have made a how-to Yrwie, but it's very simple. [emoji106]
0d8880f67e8a29dbe9f364d245c266ad.jpg

Nice!

I replaced at 16k miles. Next one is at 30k miles. Thinking it's good enough. Cabin filter every 2nd oil change.
OEM is carbon coated. But replacement can be white.

They can also be easily cleaned if they're not too dirty. I change mine about every other time I inspect it.

I replaced at 16k miles. Next one is at 30k miles. Thinking it's good enough. Cabin filter every 2nd oil change.
OEM is carbon coated. But replacement can be white.
Yep some people mistakenly thought the cabin filter is dirty from factory as it's a carbon filter and it looks black. OEM cabin filters sold in US Mazda dealers have no carbon hence they all look white.

So 2 of the tires I ordered arrived a day late on Tuesday. The other 2 were supposed to be there and they aren't still as of today.

Been sick, so have been at home. Will have to go pickup tomorrow. Hopefully the other 2 arrive today.

Not sure why they all seemed to ship separately (scratch)

So 2 of the tires I ordered arrived a day late on Tuesday. The other 2 were supposed to be there and they aren't still as of today.

Been sick, so have been at home. Will have to go pickup tomorrow. Hopefully the other 2 arrive today.

Not sure why they all seemed to ship separately (scratch)

Walmart? Chaos!

Yes sir, @ 12k miles. It wasn't filthy, but dirty enough to be replaced.

Cool cool. Duly noted. I would have seen it when I went for my next oil change anyway, I always look at my service schedule, and that's always something I avoid having the dealership due, as it's usually a simple enough task. Hahaha. I'd do my own oil too, but warranty.... :/

I'm only at 8600 km yet tho, so another while until I'm due for that. Probably mid-cycle between my 2nd and 3rd oil change (did my first oil change early to get rid of the break-in crap).

Replaced the two front tires, with Nitto Motivo. I do not recommend them. On some road surfaces, they sound like those lifted trucks, with there noisy tires. Not as bad, but slightly I can hear them.

Replaced the two front tires, with Nitto Motivo. I do not recommend them. On some road surfaces, they sound like those lifted trucks, with there noisy tires. Not as bad, but slightly I can hear them.

Then why did you use them?(huh)

Then why did you use them?(huh)

He bought them equipped them and then posted his feedback of them being noisy.. I'm going to assume that if he hadn't used them, he wouldn't have been able to provide said feedback.(huh)

Just picked these up. Bigger than I thought they would be. I guess they look smaller when they are actually on your car than they do when sitting in the back of it. (rofl)

Now to price out some installs...

449e24843e1d62036b534a9d40975b47.jpg

Last edited:
He bought them equipped them and then posted his feedback of them being noisy.. I'm going to assume that if he hadn't used them, he wouldn't have been able to provide said feedback.(huh)
I personally wouldn't buy any tires wothout checking out customer's reviews. I was curious how did tibimakai find Nitto Motivo tire as both TireRack and Discount Tire don't have them, hence no reviews? The only reason I'd get these Nitto Motivo tires, and only a pair, is I'm going to get rid of the vehicle or in very tight budget but need some new tires, provided these tires are dirt cheap.

Back