What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Matts look good. [emoji106]
Am I the only one that prefers carpet? I have the OEM Matts but I swap em out when the weather breaks.

My all weathers have stayed in year round since I bought it. Carpet would be ok, but same thing, gets too dirty.

Have any of you tried those vinyl padded inserts
51Er%2BV6ex3L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Got my garage doors working properly again and able to finally program the buttons in the cars rearview mirror. After 2 years... Yea...

I won't even bother with that. Soon I will install a jackshaft opener(liftmaster 8500), with smart home integration.

I won't even bother with that. Soon I will install a jackshaft opener(liftmaster 8500), with smart home integration.
I'd still want the buttons working with if I added it to my home setup. I don't want to use my phone to open the garage door when I am in the car. Would be nice to use while in the house, though.

Shopping for some new halogen low-beam headlights. Choices overload.

OEMs are getting dimmer. Hoping maybe something a little more white light in nature, but looks like those burn out faster.

Shopping for some new halogen low-beam headlights. Choices overload.

OEMs are getting dimmer. Hoping maybe something a little more white light in nature, but looks like those burn out faster.

What are your options? I replaced the OEM bulbs in my wife's Civic with Sylvania Silverstars from the local Canadian Tire a couple of years ago. They did exactly what you want them to do (brighter, whiter light). Still going strong.

What are your options? I replaced the OEM bulbs in my wife's Civic with Sylvania Silverstars from the local Canadian Tire a couple of years ago. They did exactly what you want them to do (brighter, whiter light). Still going strong.

Yeah was looking at those, some Philips (don't recall name), and stuff like that. All seem to have various reviews both good and bad.

Yeah was looking at those, some Philips (don't recall name), and stuff like that. All seem to have various reviews both good and bad.

I was also going to suggest Philips as well, usually their bulbs are a safe bet. I only have experience with their D4S bulbs used in HID applications, though.

Back