What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Took it on it's first road trip. 5 hours, and 340 miles each way.
2d25f4ae8be5085756da3e8471f68f01.jpg

Looks like you've some nice weather there :)

How is the ride comfort with the Megan coilovers? What is this balancer you speak of?

Looks good! How is the ride comfort with the Eibach springs?

Honestly it feels good. Much more like a car then a swaying boat. Feels more responsive around turns and it seems like I stays pretty flat around turns. Acceleration is improved to trying to merge on freeway. No more absorbing springs when you gas it. If you notice other SUVs when they get accelerate they’re front end raises and weight goes to the back springs. With it being stiffer the momentum propels the car faster.

Overall I’m pretty impressed by such a small upgrade. Curious to see what my mpg does.

Also I got an alignment the next day and a couple of the categories were out of range so def get one sooner then later if you lower it.

Need a side shot to see the arches.

a67b01f096d37d857933c7eb1e710762.heic

c183b7e2cb699c73ac70e54c91b7f6a7.heic

Not the best but hard in a dark garage. Plus it was everyone going home and the spot was by the turning aisle so I didn’t want to spend much time of there.

There’s a couple of cx-5’s I’ll get better pics in a couple of days

Honestly it feels good. Much more like a car then a swaying boat. Feels more responsive around turns and it seems like I stays pretty flat around turns. Acceleration is improved to trying to merge on freeway. No more absorbing springs when you gas it. If you notice other SUVs when they get accelerate they’re front end raises and weight goes to the back springs. With it being stiffer the momentum propels the car faster.

Overall I’m pretty impressed by such a small upgrade. Curious to see what my mpg does.

Also I got an alignment the next day and a couple of the categories were out of range so def get one sooner then later if you lower it.

Thanks for the info!

I have managed to take some shots, with my car(CS springs) and a regular height CX5 and I don't see the height difference, looking from the back.
From inside the car, there is a big difference.
attachment.php

These other ones, for some reason they show upside down, so I have left them as is.

20180615_155319.jpg
20180615_155420.jpg
20180615_155428.jpg

Last edited:
Took it to the dealer for the NYS yearly inspection, safety only.
Surprised that was free, normally they charge $10 for the first year.

Back