Spec clutch and light weight flywheel. MSP ECU for sale.

Lets try this again,
Clutch and flywheel are new. ECU is refurbished.

Here we have a Spec stage 1 clutch and Spec 7lb. flywheel.
All parts came from protegegarage.com.

Id LIKE 225 for the clutch.
350 for the flywheel.
250 for the ECU.
Prices are negotiable I just want the parts sold because sooner i sell
these the sooner I get my car on the road and back to work.

528005_216959928449066_55085545_n.jpg

75511_216959845115741_4157990_n.jpg

Last edited:
Might be interested but is the clutch and flywheel overkill for a P5 that's going to remain stock?

I wouldn't say so. The first time I drove a friends mazdaspeed protege with an aftermarket clutch and flywheel
I noticed a difference but not much. I also assume something wasn't lined up correctly or
the clutch was just different but taking off was a bit rough compared to when i drove it before
with the stock clutch and flywheel.

This clutch is completely streetable it is not harsh and only slightly more aggressive

Ok... Thanks for the info. Pm me your lowest price shipped to 32312.

What are people's experiences with lighweight flywheels on a daily driven car? And I mean city driving with traffic and stop lights and all that..

Imagine having a marble in connected to a string in one hand and a bowling ball with a string in another hand start spinning them around in circles real fast then just the conclusion the marble would be easier on ur arm to stop then the bowling ball same principles apply to the flywheel on the crankshaft when u downshift it will help prevent spun rod bearings and lighten the load on the motor and more torque

It needs everything legal wise. inspection, registration, insurance, renew license. The plan is though pay off my current loan and take out
another loan to get me back on my feet again. So buy my parts up and make everyone happy!

Last chance to get new parts at a huge discount price!

Offered 150 for clutch.
Offer or ECU backed out. Willing to let it go for 100.
Offered 195 for flywheel.

Offered 375 for clutch and flywheel together.

Bidding closes tomorrow at 5pm. Pm me and ill keep this updated.

Last edited:
BUMP! 3 hours left til I'm closing the bids.

Currently.
clutch and flywheel offer is 375.
ECU has no offer so willing to let it go as low as 60 bucks!

I'd rather see the clutch and flywheel go together.
If you make me an offer i can't refuse on them alone there yours!

Fly wheel is sold. Someone has to need/want a clutch or ECU. I'll even take 60 for the ECU and 150 for the clutch. Now that's a deal!

Back