Misc. parts pulled from a 2005 Mazda3 sport

Available for local pick-up, or within range I can bring to you. (Depending weight of part)
Prices are very negotiable.
Car had 60k on it before I totaled it, just for a general wear and tear idea.
Washed and waxed almost every week.
I live in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Specifically Pasadena
I have:
-Blue Power Window Switches + Dash Trim $125obo
-Passenger's side front door w/ full power options and speakers intact and stock 2.3 chrome badge. (Color: Winning Blue) $170obo
-Two 17" OZ Superturismo Wheels, wrapped with 205/50 ZR17 tires. Good tread $220obo
-Full set of 2004 Mazda3i 16" Alloy wheels. Have since been painted black, badly. No rash, just need new paint. $65obo SOLD
-Trunk lid with factory spoiler, wired for 3rd brake light, minor rash on the spoiler. (Color: Winning Blue) $190obo
- Passenger side tail light, black housing, amber and red lens around turn signal and brake light. $40obo
- Passenger seat, no power option but SRS Side Airbag equipped, blue dot on black design $160obo
- Power steering pump $300obo
- Never used front license plate bracket $20obo
Pictures were taken back in November, just haven't gotten around to uploading... Still have all the items.
Can provide more just ask.
23k3gbk.jpg

2qv8c35.jpg

14m46mb.jpg

2j46lht.jpg

6h5ock.jpg

123w65g.jpg

r7rc41.jpg

2rzq6no.jpg

Last edited:
Come on down! Haha. Shipping is just such a hassle, especially with large items so I try to avoid it.

any chance you'd wanna sell the front-end pieces? my roommate rear-ended someone and now i inherited her car.
04 3 hatch. i'd need the headlamps, radiator support (long brace that goes accross the car above the rad), radiator, condenser. if you got them and wanna sell, shipped to 34465 plz? thanks!

Back