is this guide already out?

zackmac

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
I'm going to do the "big 3 upgrade" to my p5 this weekend or sometime soon, as well as run wire to my amp in the hatch. My 1/0 gauge copper wire finally came in from KnuKonceptz, which seems to be very good quality wire from what I see.

After looking around on the forums a little bit, I haven't noticed a guide on this so I thought I would take some pictures and turn it into a guide. Just wondering if y'all would find this useful, or if I'm blind and skipped over it already on the search.

(The big 3 upgrade is replacing 3 main wires under the hood, usually with 4 or 1/0 gauge wires. It is the alternator+ to battery+, battery- to chassis(ground), and another one from chassis to engine block. I'm also running wire from my battery to an amplifier that is screwed to the back of the rear seats.)

I just got done doing the amp install myself and would have found a guide with pictures very usefull.. the big 3 is pretty easy to figure out on your own but visual guides are always nice for someone that stumbles upon the instructions.... just do us all one big favor if you do it.. and host it somewhere where it will stay and the pic links wont get broken in a years time! Thanks!

I just got done doing the amp install myself and would have found a guide with pictures very usefull.. the big 3 is pretty easy to figure out on your own but visual guides are always nice for someone that stumbles upon the instructions.... just do us all one big favor if you do it.. and host it somewhere where it will stay and the pic links wont get broken in a years time! Thanks!

If you have it can you email it to me?

Back