BUILD!!! (Paint/Stance)

Cool that make me feel better about getting 8.25 +35 530 then

keep in mind that my rear quarter panels/ flares have been rolled and pulled and still rub....thats with no camber adjustment. No one car really sit in the back and if they do they have to sit in the middle. Once i get camber bolts i will update on the difference

Doing good bro, work work work is it for me. haha. Yeah Im about 15 min north of Seattle. Definitely need to make it up here!!! Love crusin in the summer time.

Yea man I here that. I have been working 7 days a week since i moved back from cali. I might be coming up that way at the end of the april.

keep in mind that my rear quarter panels/ flares have been rolled and pulled and still rub....thats with no camber adjustment. No one car really sit in the back and if they do they have to sit in the middle. Once i get camber bolts i will update on the difference

i plan on getting my fenders rolled and pulled once i have the wheels... and hopefully by that point id have my coils i want with camber adjustment, worse cause scenario id not have my coils yet but would get camber bolts....

Back