Just got my 2003 MP5!!!

zoomzoom4life

:
2003 mazda protege 5
Hey guys just joined the forum today, I just bought my second mazda, a silver 2003 protege 5! Super stoked handles like a dream, 187000 km. I have my 1993 mx3 up for sale, sad to see it go I loved that car but the new car is AWESOME!!! I'll be trying to do most of my own maintenance and work on the car, so I joined to get some insight on any questions I might have down the road...

pics or it didnt happen hahaha! but on a more serious note welcome to the forums, there's a ton of knowledge here to be picked up, enjoy!

Welcome to the forum! You'll like the car, we're on our second P5 since the first got wrecked.

Fantastic machines. Super reliable; three sets pads, one timing belt, 1 CV joint in 178K miles.
Few select mods brought it up to 120 WHP dynoed (95 before mods and factory called it 130).
Quick enough, superb handler. Never get rid of it.
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden">
<input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden"><input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">

Hey guys just joined the forum today, I just bought my second mazda, a silver 2003 protege 5! Super stoked handles like a dream, 187000 km. I have my 1993 mx3 up for sale, sad to see it go I loved that car but the new car is AWESOME!!! I'll be trying to do most of my own maintenance and work on the car, so I joined to get some insight on any questions I might have down the road...

i just bought ablue p5 for my sister,and i also own a klze mx3...P5 handle really well,just as good as my wife 05 mazda3..i just wish it had more power,like 160-180hp...Am thinking about getting one for myself too!!

Back