The CX-5 LED Lighting Thread

Anyone tried LASFIT LED bulbs for the turn signals? As I understand it there's no separate flasher unit that can be swapped out to prevent regular LED bulbs from causing hyperflashing turn signals. But the LASFIT bulbs are available with built-in resistors. Fairly pricy, but not bad if you're only using 4 of those bulbs.

Maybe there are other brands that have this also, but this is the first time I've seen one.

I remember buying these pair of (BAU15S PY21W 12496 CANBUS Error Free Anti Hyper Flash LED Turn Signal Lights | Amber Yellow, 2) bulbs for my 20 Accord. They say they're Hyper Flash but after 20 mins or so they get too hot then start hyperflashing. I don't know if that version in specific do hyperflash but you could try. I believe they accept returns.

I remember buying these pair of (BAU15S PY21W 12496 CANBUS Error Free Anti Hyper Flash LED Turn Signal Lights | Amber Yellow, 2) bulbs for my 20 Accord. They say they're Hyper Flash but after 20 mins or so they get too hot then start hyperflashing. I don't know if that version in specific do hyperflash but you could try. I believe they accept returns.

The LASFIT signals in the front and rear of our car have been working great so far since I installed them several weeks ago.

Back