2004 Renesis engine, low compression

Hey guys, as some of you may know that I recently had my compression tested and it turned out to be low.
I will have the results posted below. It will fire but will take a little more than usual. Let me start by saying
that this is a 04 6 port w/ 95k. I would like to sell the engine as a whole, but if I get more interest in parting
out, I will do so. This engine could be good for anyone looking to rebuild, or learn how to rebuild. It currently is leaking
coolant causing it to have a lot of smoke on startup (this can also be fixed rebuilding). Other than that once it starts
up, it runs perfectly. The engine will be pulled sometime next week. So I will be able to post better pics as requested.
Not sure how much would be a fair price so I’ll start with an asking price of $800 obo. Would prefer local but will ship at buyers expense.

Compression test results:
4.4, 4.6, 3.7 @193rpm front rotor
5.5, 5.6, 5.6 @200rpm rear rotor

zy84th.jpg

Feel free to pm me any questions.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
If I may, you're going to need correct signage I would think.

GLWS. if I had money and time, I'd pick that sucker up but alas I have neither right now.

Username
Date
"Mazdas247"
Post up a pic of a piece of paper with that on it next to the engine and you should be set should any mods happen to come over here. Just lookin out for ya! :)

Back