Product Release! CorkSport 2013+ CX-5 Axle Back Exhaust

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
The new Mazda CX5 is a striking vehicle, the flowing lines of its Kodo design language are somehow angular and graceful at the same time. Such a design was begging for a quality exhaust to match its looks and enhance its sound. With that need established, the engineers at CorkSport attacked one of the first 2013 CX5′s in the United States and set to improve on an already stellar car.

Constructed using T-304 stainless steel from flange to tip and weighing a full 8lbs less than the stock exhaust, the CorkSport exhaust not only performs better but brings a deeper, more aggressive sound to the CX5 as well.

The CorkSport Guarantee - CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware and knowledgeable telephone support.

The CorkSport Mazda CX5 Axle Back Exhaust is available at our online catalog for only $599 and are available and in stock today! For more information please visit our product listing at: http://www.corksport.com/corksport-mazda-cx5-axle-back-exhaust.html

-Derrick

I have asked to see what we can get posted up for vids for the sound. There is an increase in power for the exhaust system but I am unsure of the fuel economy differences.

Thanks
Derrick

Have you dyno tested it yet, and will there be a cat-back anytime soon? As those seem to have more gains than axle back systems. What is the HP increase?

The peak gains for the axle back ate 7 hp and 7 torque at the wheels. We have no plans to offer a cat back.

-Derrick

I'd like to hear it compared to the stock exhaust. I like my stock exhaust at full throttle but it's so boring at anything less.

Will this fit a 2014 Mazda 6. The muffler guy suggested a Camaro Magnaflo but I'm hesitant because it could big down the 6. I was interested in an exhaust with a bit of research tuned for this motor. Please let me know and I'll pick one up. A sound clip would be nice.

We do not have an exhaust for the 2014+ Mazda 6. It is something we are considering building in the future.

-Derrick

Back