Mazdas247, The Matchmaker!

Antoine

Administrator

Congratulations to
Caitlin (MazdaGreenlee) and Zack (theinfamouszoltan)
on your engagement!

I think it's very cool that both these Members
met via Mazdas247 and are now engaged!

Checkout their Mazdas247 Wedding thread
to wish them lots of happiness, thanks!​

awesome!! Congrats again, you guys are getting some good recognition. You started that thread and now you make it to the home page.

Congrats to you both! Hope for you both to have a long and happy marriage!

they both need faster cars

but

congrats :)

so a mazda3 and a mazda6...i wonder what kind of baby they'll have :)

AWESOME! congrats to them! MY husband and I ment on Titantalk.com almost 4 years ago... we have now been married 6 months.. its amazing to find someone on a forum when you arent expecting it and having so much in common! congrats again!

i met the wife on MSN chat about 10 years go, been married 9 years.

you find love in the weirdest places

i met the wife on MSN chat about 10 years go, been married 9 years.

you find love in the weirdest places

Congrats to the both of you..

I restarted my parents auto-repair (Mazda's is all we did) 1 of the places I order my parts through the delivery driver kept asking me these off the wall questions like do you smoke. drink Ect... this went on for like 6 months before I asked he why all these Questions.. she laughed and gave me her daughters Cell #.. right after that she needed a new car so she bought a 91 626 hatch. 2 years later we were getting married.. Sept of 2002 for me and my Bride..

Really was not looking for this one when she fell into my life..

So again Congrats to the both of you..

Dan

Last edited:
Congrats you guys! My gf at the time drove a 2004 Mazda3 sedan, a white one. She got me into mazdas. We are now married with two kids, 2 mazdas, and couldn't be happier!

Congrats!

Considering they both have Mazda3's, I would assume a 2 is in their future. Eh, eh?

If you double up on Mazda3's your getting a 6 or (no offense) possibly a SICK 3 (MPS (FTW))
congratulations on your engagement. Question, how did you come together from different states? Interesting story if you don't mind me asking...

Last edited:
Back