Yellow speed vs. ksports

"better?" honestly I doubt you could tell a difference. Plus you'd need to find someone who actually had both kinds and could compare them.

Last edited:
Lets see, D2, K-Sport, BC, Yellow Speed.....um what else, more or less the same thing. I've even heard (though it could be BS) that they all come from the same factory.

that they all come from the same factory.

Honestly I wouldn't doubt it. Most "generic" parts like this are made in 1 source, the company than buys them from the factory just has to change the mounting bracket to fit our cars compared to say a honda.

Ya yellow speeds are way cheaper though. I just want it to sit about 2" or so lower and be way stiffer

if that's all you want, save even more monies and get ground controls mounted to your stock struts.

Rear struts on it now suck, rear springs are sagging, front struts have 171k miles on them and both front strut mounts are bad. Coilovers are the cheapest/ best route in my case

pretty happy with my ksports. but to be honest i've heard more bad things about ksports than yellowspeeds. like Makemegofast said they're all pretty much the same thing

Back