hello.

drewzilla1981

:
2013 Mazda CX-5 GT
Hi! I'm not a new member to the forum, but last night my wife n I picked up a 2013 CX-5. Sadly, I also sold my 3. (A moment of silence, please.) we got it as my wife's new car, as her 2004 Santa Fe wasn't cutting it anymore. She loves it so far! I'm gonna sneak a few mods into it when shes not looking!

Welcome to the CX-5 Forum! Best of luck with the new ride. I'm waiting for the 2.5L before we jump in but tonight will be visiting a dealer to look at the MZ3 GT HB for another family member. He's really excited and can't wait for the test drive.

Hi! I'm not a new member to the forum, but last night my wife n I picked up a 2013 CX-5. Sadly, I also sold my 3. (A moment of silence, please.) we got it as my wife's new car, as her 2004 Santa Fe wasn't cutting it anymore. She loves it so far! I'm gonna sneak a few mods into it when shes not looking!

Welcome to the club, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Congrats on new CX-5 and welcome. Should be a nice contrast to the Jeep Cherokee.

Congrats on new CX-5 and welcome. Should be a nice contrast to the Jeep Cherokee.

haha. it would be, but it's the wife's car, so i hardly drive it. and i don't mind the cherokee. i sold my 2010 Mazda 3 GT so she could have her cx-5. she's getting killer mileage, too. her last tank went 400miles!

Back