Model years are messed up.

erhayes

Contributor
:
2022CX5 PP
(jerkit) Mazda is labeling the CX5 2.5 as a 2014 and introducing it in Jan of 2013. I wonder when the 2015 will be out 9/20/2013?(boom06)

Me thinks you just need to settle down and trade that CX-7 in on something (anything!) with CX-5 badging er!

Mazda is taking a cue from Cooperstown and will not be releasing any 2015 MY vehicles since there is the perceived notion that many former models used synthetic lubricants before they became widely used.

Mazda is taking a cue from Cooperstown and will not be releasing any 2015 MY vehicles since there is the perceived notion that many former models used synthetic lubricants before they became widely used.

I have no issues whatsoever with former models using synthetic lubricants. However, my experience has been that synthetic lubricants offer little benefit if you spend a few minutes warming her up before any hard driving takes place.

I have no issues whatsoever with former models using synthetic lubricants. However, my experience has been that synthetic lubricants offer little benefit if you spend a few minutes warming her up before any hard driving takes place.

(rofl2)

This works for me, the sooner the 2014 comes out, the sooner the 2013 deals start popping up and I can bite the bullet and get what I want :)

Latest posts

Back