Remote Start--after market

Bclar

:
CX 5 2013
Does anyone have anything good to say about any after market remote start for the CX 5?

Is it possible to get one that does not require having to carry two fobs?, The factory fob Plus the new remote start fob?
I do not mind giving up one of the factory fobs if required for the installation of the new remote system. I just do not desire having to carry in my pocket two fobs as I am told that I will have to.

Anyone have any experience with after market remote start that will work on my CX 5 AWD GT

Is it possible to get one that does not require having to carry two fobs?, The factory fob Plus the new remote start fob?
I do not mind giving up one of the factory fobs if required for the installation of the new remote system. I just do not desire having to carry in my pocket two fobs as I am told that I will have to.

Anyone have any experience with after market remote start that will work on my CX 5 AWD GT

The only one I know if is the Viper Smart Start -it uses an iPhone or Android or Blackberry. There is a monthly/yearly fee, but I think you can add a bluetooth module and forgo the fees. http://www.viper.com/SmartStart/

NOPE...only works with the IPHONE 4S and newer. I have the IPHONE 4 and NO Siri so I am out of luck.
Thanks anyway.

Apparently it does NOT exist....yet. No one in the forum has responded as of yet to say otherwise.

Back