Got my Mazdaspeed wheels!

cubeaholic

Contributor
:
2003 Mazda Protege5
I finally got my Mazdaspeed Protege wheels and I'm super excited about it and thought I'd share! I bought them individually for a total of 300 bucks. I ran out of money after the first three wheels and two tires, so I've been driving staggered with the stock MP5 wheels up front for about 6 months, haha. It's nice to finally be matching again and now I just need to get lower and wider...
8036191122_35b428f9fc_c.jpg

8368707556_a67fb4247b_c.jpg

8368707004_5f116a2814_c.jpg

Thanks guys! Just feeling the difference between these wheels and tires and the fat tires I had on the mp5 wheels is making me want to build up the suspension now. I'm feeling a new rear sway bar coming soon...

I love the look of msp racingharts on P5s, I wish I could get my hands on some... they never come up for sale in my area

also quick question, what size tires are you running?

Looks good and I too have always liked the way they look on the P5, especially the 03.5s! Only turn off for me is the weight.

Looks good and I too have always liked the way they look on the P5, especially the 03.5s! Only turn off for me is the weight.

Having never experienced a "lightweight" set of wheels, they work just fine for me :)

Having never experienced a "lightweight" set of wheels, they work just fine for me :)

I have, it's a huge difference. I went from steelies I could curl with my pinky to rims that weight 34lbs each with tires on a 90 hp civic, I think it added 1.5 seconds to 1/8 mile time

lol...carry on then and that's what is important at the end of the day. And not that the stockers were super light but they weigh in at 16lbs so not too shabby.

I have, it's a huge difference. I went from steelies I could curl with my pinky to rims that weight 34lbs each with tires on a 90 hp civic, I think it added 1.5 seconds to 1/8 mile time

I've got plans for some Enkei PF01's eventually, but that's not gonna be for a long while

Back