Full Service Manuals PDF

If I buy a subscription to the Mazda Electronic Service Information (MESI) website, how hard would it be to make those PDF, is it clicking 2000 times or something?
Do they limit how fast you go?

Good question,does anyone have an answer? Has anyone tried this service? I just bought a 2016 CX-5 and would very much like to have a service manual, like I've had for every other car I've ever owned. Paying $20 every time I want to look at it makes no sense ;)

If I buy a subscription to the Mazda Electronic Service Information (MESI) website, how hard would it be to make those PDF, is it clicking 2000 times or something?
Do they limit how fast you go?

I don't know if you took the $20 offer to test it... but my suspicion is it would be at LEAST 2000 clicks to get the whole manual in PDF or some other restrictions. That's based on the $1500 dollar ANNUAL subscription fee and the fact their target market seems to be tradesmen and shops that have commercial interests.

Did you try it? was it useful for that 24 hours?

Also: other than the balance shaft and bore/stroke, are there any other note-able differences between the 2.0 and 2.5 engines? Does anyone know?

Last edited:
Thanks for the share. Does anyone know how different the 2016 manual is from the 2013? Wiring diagram, mostly.

what am i doing wrong here, I've tried everything to be able to look at this. i can see the table of contents but after that just mostly blank pages with prev. and next at the top.

Thank you Ronoc, appreciate the effort. All links working fine,100%.

Any luck with a 2016? My dealer wants $350 for a full paper copy.

Does anyone have a copy of the Wiring Diagram they can send/post? I downloading the doc at the link, and the table of contents appear but the rest of the pages are blank.

Does anyone have a copy of the Wiring Diagram they can send/post? I downloading the doc at the link, and the table of contents appear but the rest of the pages are blank.

Where can I find one for the new redesign 2017+ model?

Does anyone have any manuals that cover the 2.5L engine? I have all the shop manuals, workshop, electrical, engine, bodyshop manuals etc. but it appears that everything is for the 2.0L models.

Back