Xtreme Indoor Karting Sat Jan 19th 2013

NOTSPCY

:
2010 mazda 3 5door
So i decided to get a bunch of friends and family together to go have a great time at the xtreme indoor karting race track in ft lauderdale. This place is alot of fun for all ages.
There is A full bar , great indoor go kart track , mini golf course and video game arcade. They door have a small snack bar if you need something to eat.

This isn't really a birthday party it is more like a large group of people out having a blast kickin some ass on the track.
Please let me know if you want to come so i can keep track and get a head count.Feel free to invite more people if you want.

Im doing this Saturday Jan 19th 7:30p - Whenever

Open 7 Days a week, Monday Thursday (3pm-10pm)
Friday Saturday (Noon Midnight)
Sunday (Noon 10pm)
* Hours are subject to change for special events and/or holidays
90,000 Sq. Ft. of Xtreme Fun ALL Indoors (Rain or Shine)
Mile Indoor Track with an Asphalt Surface!!!
A Fleet of 40 European Bowman Race Karts that can go up to 45MPH!!!
European Trained Track Crew that includes a Race Director, Crew Chiefs and Track Marshals
4 Conference Rooms & 2 Party Rooms that can be rented individually for Private Events, Corporate Meetings, Charity Events, Team Building Projects or Birthday Parties
Over 100 Interactive Video Arcade Games
An 18-hole Trackside Mini-Golf Course
Our Fast Track Caf offers your favorite snack bar items like Pizzas, Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Nachos and Ice Cream. Beverages are also offered
The Finish Line Sports Bar, which is a full service bar with top shelf liquor, has 6 pool tables, 9 plasmas and a large projection screen which all feature Direct TV
Xtreme Pro Shop where you can purchase gifts and memorabilia for a lasting memory of your time at Xtreme Indoor Karting
Closed-Toe Shoes ONLY (No Flip-Flops or Sandals), 8 Years or older and 54 tall to ride. 16 Years old and up needs to show photo ID

http://www.xtremeindoorkarting.com/

Double post? LMK which to keep and I'll delete the other.

Back