AN7's Mazda2 1.5 Turbo - Build Log -

Just took for fun a 0-200kph(~124mph) video but with very bad quality because of the darkness.(damn you gopro :p)
Too much wheel spin due to worn P-Zeros
I'll post maybe tommorow another video with better quality

You sir, are only making me want to turbo my car more now. Loved that video.. car sounds like it actually has balls now haha

Do you know what your car tops out at, with the gearing you have? Have you tried? lol

Hahahahahahahahaha

Right now with the gearbox that I have from a eudm/jdm mazda3 1.4/6(4.388 fgr and shorter 5th gear) at 210kph I am hitting the rev limiter

:p.

And, well that's alright.. thing probably accelerates hard with the shorter gearing. How much did this all cost you? If you don't mind me asking

The turbo conversion with the car as it is right now cost me about 2400$

With 2 semis in the front I've managed a 6.4s 0-100(0-62), 14.6s the 402m (1/4 mile) and 26sec for the 1000m

Mid 14s is not bad at all. I would be worried running slicks on the Mazda 2 transmission.

Derrick

For a FWD and the power that i have, mid 14s is not bad at all.

You are right, our tranny is not that durable but i dont have that much torque to break it.

I wonder if you could get a g-series transmission to bolt up, sort of a hybrid transmissions.

-Derrick

I really don't know and I haven't done any research to figure if it could fit in any way.

Hahahahahaha.

Thanks dudes.

Greetings from Greece :)

qzsw.jpg

Latest posts

Back