2008-2010 Mazda 5 bumper inserts for fog lights

Both are new and fit 2008-2010 Mazda 5 that do not come with fog lights. This does NOT include the plastic ring covers for OE lights; they are sold separately. Started to mod the RH cover in anticipation of mounting a pair of Cibie lights. Red lines is the guide on where cuts were made and yellow line shows how it "was", clean and none visible cuts if you plan to DIY. I don't think you can mount OE lights on the RH insert any longer. Car is gone so these are excess.

Free to any Mazda247 member with over 50 posts :). Local pick up preferred or ship with USPS flat rate large box (assuming it fits), or I will refund the paypal difference if I can ship it cheaper. I am not going back and forth to get shipping quotes. Otherwise $10 + actual shipping cost.

Last edited:
I need a passenger side insert non-modified (mine was damaged and need it for OE lamps). Dang.

Still available? First in over 50 posts, even after 6 months...
LOL. Goes to show the typical Mz5 owner is NOT someone who like to Mod/DIY. I really though it would've been gone by now. Not that it matters b/c I seem to have misplaced them. Hopefully I didn't throw them out and blanked that moment out of memory. I'll update IF/WHEN I dig it up.

LOL. Goes to show the typical Mz5 owner is NOT someone who like to Mod/DIY. I really though it would've been gone by now. Not that it matters b/c I seem to have misplaced them. Hopefully I didn't throw them out and blanked that moment out of memory. I'll update IF/WHEN I dig it up.

I suppose not- and I guess I mod EVERYTHING. I buy cars with modification potential in mind. Sad. It's one of the reasons (not the biggest one though) why I picked my S2000 over the RX-8- more engine mod potential.

Back