Where can I buy Rubber Floor Mats?

Blaker10

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hi there,

I am looking for some rubber floor mats to put in my 2003 P5, and I can't seem to find many options available. Where I live it's wet and rainy quite often and so the carpet mats aren't cutting it for me. Does someone know where I can buy rubber floor mats that will for sure fit the P5? I would love to get ones with a logo or something on them so they don't seem so plain, but all options are welcome!

PS. The mats have to be black tho!

Thanks for the time,
Blake

Go with the weathertechs I got them a few months ago, they're great only $115 shipped to your door.

I just received my set today. I ordered the front, rear and cargo mats from matmyride.com. I ordered Rubbertite. They have a dimpled pattern with pretty deep wells that will catch stuff. They ate cut to fit perfectly. Cost 170 with 10 bucks off and free shipping. I ordered them last week. The only gripe I have is the company didn't send anything beyond the receipt and order confirmation. I didn't know they shipped till they got here. I like the look, they have a European look to them and as the car came from the factory with them.

I bought an all rubber mat set at pep boys, slight trimming needed but for $29.99 you can't complain, and they hold a lot of stuff and are more then 3yrs old and with one simple wash they look new

I just received my set today. I ordered the front, rear and cargo mats from matmyride.com. I ordered Rubbertite. They have a dimpled pattern with pretty deep wells that will catch stuff. They ate cut to fit perfectly. Cost 170 with 10 bucks off and free shipping. I ordered them last week. The only gripe I have is the company didn't send anything beyond the receipt and order confirmation. I didn't know they shipped till they got here. I like the look, they have a European look to them and as the car came from the factory with them.

Pics?

I bought an all rubber mat set at pep boys, slight trimming needed but for $29.99 you can't complain, and they hold a lot of stuff and are more then 3yrs old and with one simple wash they look new

I got something similar from Wally World. I have over my carpeted ones. Good for the price.

You'll need to host the pics on photobucket or a similar site. And then use
to post them up in your post.

Thanks for all the links and info on options guys! I'm considering the weathertech floor mats for my car

Back