Purchased the 2013 Grand Touring for the wife, so far so good!

:
2013 Mazda CX9 Grand Touring
After test driving all of the cross over vehicles we ended up pulling the trigger on the 2013 Grand Touring....

We actually purchased it about a month ago, they wouldn't sell it to us the day we went so we had to return once they officially released it to the market.

Black on Black.....

I've been driving it around since I only work 2-miles from the shop, and I wanted to ensure we had the clear-bra installed prior to getting it scratched. Went for the full front end clear-bra, 100% hood, fenders, bumper, headlamps and even grill and mirrors (door trim and door handle cups).

So far we've been happy with this 7-passenger kid hauler, we won't fit comfortable in any of my cars so this was the solution for us, we didn't give in to the offer of a trade-in to the dealer who low balled us on the wife's Benz, so we sold it on our own and got 7K more than the dealer had offered us.

I'll post photos soon, just need it to stop raining in So. Cal.... :)

-Eli

Congrats! Do your tail lights have led's? I have seen pictures and can't figure out if they went to just bulbs, or if they still have l.e.d.'s?

The side turn signal and high-mount brake light are definitely LED's. The others appear to be filament types. But states it's a W21/5W (7443).

Does your outside temp gauge take 5 minutes to get down to outside temp? That bugs me about 2008. My wife's car drops the temp 30 degrees in 30 seconds. I'm halfway to work before mine tells me what the actual temp is, even then it is a few degrees high.

Yeah, mine is garaged and takes forever and a day as well to get the actual outside temp.... my garage stays about 20 degrees warmer than outside when its reallllllly cold out.

I wanted to ensure we had the clear-bra installed prior to getting it scratched. Went for the full front end clear-bra, 100% hood, fenders, bumper, headlamps and even grill and mirrors (door trim and door handle cups).
-Eli

REAL smart move. Mazda is using some thin a$$ paint.

Back