2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege- Super Clean

I have a 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege up for sell. This Mazda is #705. I don't have to get rid of the car. It has been a really fun car to drive. Just don't drive it much anymore. The car is in immaculate condition. Almost perfect except for a few spots. I have all of the service records for the car from the day that it was bought until present including all oil changes and other services. I am the 2nd owner of the vehicle. I also have the window sticker that was on it at the car lot when it was bought from Mazda of Knoxville in 2003. I can guarantee that this is one of the nicest ones you will find in terms of condition and upkeep.

Mods:
Injen Cold Air Intake
HKS Blow Off Valve
Upgraded Sidemount Intercooler
Upgraded Aluminum Turbo Piping
Yellow Speed Fully Adjustable Coilovers
ChargeSpeed Front Lip
Manual Boost Controller
A Pillar Gauge Pod
Autometer Boost Gauge
Autometer Air/Fuel Gauge
Kenwood DVD/CD Headunit
Kicker 6x9 Rear Deck Speakers
Kenwood Door Speakers (Front and Rear)
Kenwood Tweeters

I know I am forgetting some stuff. Like I said, I don't have to get rid of the car. Just have another car now and don't drive this one. Just send me your offers. I would like to set the price at $8500. I am pretty firm on my price but may budge just a little. You won't find one of these this clean.
Call or Text Me 865-384-5135

IMG_0802_zps263085ee.jpg

IMG_0803_zps2a4ffb81.jpg

IMG_0804_zps668b7725.jpg

rota_wheels2-1_zpsadcab6b9.jpg

TylerMSP0142_zpsa269afd7.jpg

TylerMSP0132_zpsa20979bb.jpg

TylerMSP0082_zpsefea2418.jpg

TylerMSP0092_zpsff40dd4e.jpg

TylerMSP0102_zps66130d6a.jpg

TylerMSP0182_zps9d7f81f9.jpg

Last edited:
Your gonna need proper pics man justs a heads up gotta have a sign in the pic with username, date, and mazdas247. They may lock your thread till pics are updated so just a FYI. GLWS man thats a nice ride.

Your gonna need proper pics man justs a heads up gotta have a sign in the pic with username, date, and mazdas247. They may lock your thread till pics are updated so just a FYI. GLWS man thats a nice ride.

Miles, and that sign won't work...gotta hand write on a piece of paper...

All fixed. :)

Dosent have to be hand written on paper its just the easiest to do, you can print one off of MSword, or have a any form of sign like an ipad or your phone It can be made of popscical sticks as long as long as it can be read in the pic. The sign is there to prove that you inded have the item for sale in your hands on that date, to show the buyer it is in your possesion and not a pic you took from google images.

Its all in the rules http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...osting-Rules&p=1523129&viewfull=1#post1523129

Thats im not sure of but everyone does. But im sure you can just take a couple of new shots with the signage and leave the old ones id just take an exterior,interior, and bay with the sign. this way you covered your bases. But TBH if your gonna do new ones then id just redo them all if your gonna do it it wont take but a minute to take a couple of extra shots and to upload them. But i would speak to a mod for further clarification on that.

One signed pic is fine, the purpose is just to prove that the poster is in fact in possession of the item for sale, and that it is currently in the claimed condition.

Last edited:
I believe I have it all straightened out now. So please buy the car now that it is posted properly. :)

Just keep the car, Tyler! Or learn to drift in reverse. lol I can vouch for the car, it's pretty damn clean.

Edit: Damn man! You went nuts when you got that vinyl setup. lol Did you make all those yourself? I don't remember seeing them on the car last time I saw it.

Damn, if I just had all my $$ in order, I would pick this up. I miss my MSP. Mine was a Titanium though. Bump for a clean ride.

Lol. Chris, most of them I made. My favorite is the Mazdarati logo I made. I wanna keep the car but I feel like I would be more comfortable in a BMW-what I grew up around. But I may keep it. Not sure. I can never make up my mind about it. It just looks so good. Just not sure about reliability on these things. I have had BMW's last me over 250,000 miles and I sold them. They are still running to this day.

Is this still for sale? Are you going to part it out at all? Wondering what kind of price that bumper might go for... Can't get them here in the UK

Back