2007 Mazdaspeed6 WWP GT

guallome

:
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed6 WWP GT
What's up everyone,

I haven't been posting at all on the forums yet but I've been checking it and researching for stuff for about a year.

So after spending 5 years with a 1991 Ltd Crown Victoria, I recently purchased a white 2007 Speed 6 off my parents at 104 500km.
Driven by my mom for 95% of its life (NEVER shifted over 3K) so everything related to the powertrain & interior are mint.
Downside: Never treated for antirust, so body work will need go into the rear wheel wells (Yaya I know fkn Mazdas)

Pics after a wash in October:

23vxcmf.jpg

dg5p1g.jpg

Current mods:

Cobb Accessport Stage 1 with ''swiss cheese'' modded airbox & K&N drop-in filter
Plastidipped emblems & debadged
Audio: Xcar Link - Iphone Integration w/ bluetooth

Parts waiting to be installed (Parts are at parents' house):

Cobb SRI
SURE TIP
TWM short shifter stage 1
Denso colder plugs ITV22
H&R 20 mm spacers
RX8 rims - need to be powdercoated (gloss white)-
Will be rocking Dunlop SP Maxx 225/40

2it6and.jpg

To-Do List

1) Fix this
3517hif.jpg

2) Catback

3) Coilovers - Hopefully KW's

Can't wait to have this sitting properly and go out and take some sick pictures! Should be sometime next spring / summer if all goes according to plan.

December Update

So both Mazda dealer and Mazda Canada don't give a s*** about my rust. Getting it fixed over the holidays, excited to see how it turns out.

Recent purchase:

KW V2 Coils

47395539.jpg

Soon to be purchased and installed:

Custom 3'' catback with dual 3'' Borla mufflers - matte black (high temp paint)

catback1.jpg

catback2j.jpg

Can't wait to have this sitting properly and go out and take some sick pictures! Should be sometime next spring / summer if all goes according to plan.

That's all for now folks!

nice to see another MS6 owner jump on the forums!
im drooling at all the new toys u got waiting for install, never heard Borla on the MS6. curious.
As well is that anew turbo going to be installed...is it a stock replacement or .... can't tell.

man RUST? They send you Canadians MS6's without antirust treatment... wtf?!
that sucks, i hope it didnt spread too deep.
Well, cant wait to see pics of everything installed, wheels, coils, exhaust, etc! GL man and have fun!

nice to see another MS6 owner jump on the forums!
im drooling at all the new toys u got waiting for install, never heard Borla on the MS6. curious.
As well is that anew turbo going to be installed...is it a stock replacement or .... can't tell.

man RUST? They send you Canadians MS6's without antirust treatment... wtf?!
that sucks, i hope it didnt spread too deep.
Well, cant wait to see pics of everything installed, wheels, coils, exhaust, etc! GL man and have fun!

Thanks man!

I'll be doing a sound clip with a friend's brand new GoPro 3 black edition, so it should sound pretty crisp!

For the rust, Well they come with the basic manufacturer ''protection''; you have the luxury of living in SoCal, Quebec uses a TON of salt during the long winters, that s*** eats up your car.
And mazda is known to using crappy metal in those years, + no annual treatment, you do the math...

Oh and that's a picture from the old owner, he parted out a turbo kit and he still had the catback for sale.

What's up gents, it's been a LONG time since my last update, so I will just recap here what has been done on the car.
Also some a couple proper pics taken by myself!

Performance
Cobb Accessport Stage 1+, tuned by a fellow member on CMQ, boosting around 17-17,5 psi
Cobb SRI
SURE TIP
Custom 3'' catback with 3'' Borla mufflers
TWM SSP
DashHawk

Suspension / Wheels
KW V2 coilovers
RX8 OEM Rims - 18x8 ET 50 + H&R 20mm spacers = 30 ET

Appearance
Debadged
Plastidipped emblems
Yellow Lamin-X on fogs
Red Lamin-x on tails
Fake Exhaust tip delete
Antenna delete
HD Lip (Presently off, need to reinstall)
HD sideskirts

Misc
XCarLink Ipod Integration

Have put 20K on the car in a year, so far it has been great.
Really nice to drive !

Cheers!

bnwq.jpg

a1x3.jpg

f59k.jpg

qeiq.jpg

Absolutely love the look that you got going with the white rx8 wheels! What size tires are you running?

Est-ce que tu le roules encore ton SPEED6 ???

COmment tu le trouves dans hiver qubcois ...

Comment tu as rgl ton problme de rouille dans tes ailes arrires ???

Merci de tes rponses

Back