stock struts with eibach lowering springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuP5

:
03 Mazda Protege5
I have a set of stock struts with eibach lowering springs for sale. I believe they are the prokit. They came on the car when i bought it, recently got coilovers so I have no need for these. Struts have roughly 130,000. The price is for the springs, and i am giving the struts with them. I have no idea what these are worth. Maybe $100?
They weigh about 25 pounds a peice, and they are coming from 84790 if you need a shipping quote.
Or i'll ship the spring alone for $100.

mazda3.jpg

mazda2.jpg

mazda.jpg

Last edited:
Are they the pro kit or sport lines? Pm me if they are sport lines. I might be interested

I have a set of stock struts with eibach lowering springs fot sale. I have no idea what these are worth. Maybe $100? Will update with proper pictures tonight.

Past the night... where are the pics?

Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back