iracemine's purpose built N/A ST2 thread

Ecu was stuck in customs for three weeks. Finally got there and it was a blown ignition adapter... whatever that is. I think I am going to rubber mount the ecu this time and let it breath and take a break from all the vibrations. Now I just need to some how pay for this thing and get it back here in time for gingerman, or someone to buy this sweet ride.

up and running. Trying to list the car on bring a trailer now.

Ecu problem aside the car did go 2 seconds faster with the hoosiers and I was waaaaayyy in front of any pesky miata! The level of grip was incredible. I have to de-camber the front a bit as the inside corners of the tires are getting too hot and wearing out a bit faster than the outside corners. Well that is just crazy, but I believe it because I was the one who mounted them and the side walls are crazy stiff. Now I know why they cost $200 more than any of the other tires.

up and running. Trying to list the car on bring a trailer now.

Ecu problem aside the car did go 2 seconds faster with the hoosiers and I was waaaaayyy in front of any pesky miata! The level of grip was incredible. I have to de-camber the front a bit as the inside corners of the tires are getting too hot and wearing out a bit faster than the outside corners. Well that is just crazy, but I believe it because I was the one who mounted them and the side walls are crazy stiff. Now I know why they cost $200 more than any of the other tires.

Hooters FTW!!!

Welp no one wants a fast, reliable, winning wagon. So I guess I will keep blowing tiny minds. Enjoy my new vid. Sorry about the video quality, I bought a pos camera mount from ebay. Already trashed it.

Also you can see the oil light come on many times at many corners. I will be adding a accusump this winter.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S5_l_6we2Ho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9K0zvgM7p8s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alright, this is it. Thanks to all for the help and suggestions. Also thanks for everyone following and watching my vids. I hope this thread has helped people out there with their P5 builds and getting actual N/A numbers. Car has sold, and I am off and into the formula world. I had a interesting 14 years with that car and was hard to see it go, but even more hard was the loss of my 14 year old racing fan the night I picked up my new car. Every single day I would have someone there with me in the garage turning wrenches and never complaining about the music I listen to. Now it seems I will have to go down this new avenue alone.
attachment.php

I dont think the new owner will be a contributor here so I will try and remember to reply to any email alerts. But I will leave you with the last racing vid doing what I do best... spinning out like a moron. Have fun kids!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-GNp20PpYjI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New car
attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_0605.JPG
    100_0605.JPG
    232.2 KB · Views: 730
  • IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    394.4 KB · Views: 754
Alright, this is it. Thanks to all for the help and suggestions. Also thanks for everyone following and watching my vids. I hope this thread has helped people out there with their P5 builds and getting actual N/A numbers. Car has sold, and I am off and into the formula world. I had a interesting 14 years with that car and was hard to see it go, but even more hard was the loss of my 14 year old racing fan the night I picked up my new car. Every single day I would have someone there with me in the garage turning wrenches and never complaining about the music I listen to. Now it seems I will have to go down this new avenue alone.
attachment.php

I dont think the new owner will be a contributor here so I will try and remember to reply to any email alerts. But I will leave you with the last racing vid doing what I do best... spinning out like a moron. Have fun kids!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-GNp20PpYjI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New car
attachment.php
Sad to see you go and sorry for your lose.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

It's been fun sharing info, parts, etc with you over the years. I just love watching you blow off all those Miata's in your vids. :D Now an open-wheel adventure begins. Have fun and stay safe and don't be shy sharing your new on-track experiences with us here! CHEERS!!!

Well I got to help the new owner through school, but skipped the first race due to "local flooding" rains. Nice to meet the new guy. I really feel that "us" wagon people just get it. Always a great bunch of people. Car worked great. Started like s***, But was the best looking car of the day by far. Cant wait to watch the old girl some more from a far!

But I will be really sad when this turd dries up and flakes away.
E30x7A7P_1vUbjeVDKXrnJxb5up0KnoTONcwaHk4Ywt3WbCGyq8j5cU7A3d_Wl-AWYrTK-9ceNdEle8BdH8MbHjnynKZrkJKacXOTwiHWD-w1v1OZ_9w7IRpv1qWSEMYvOuu7FYgJMfXW8mlamcCL_LmHpW7P5mKHHHb-EHtbjE3IzomRr4Gxz2raMJ3VB0c9vk67gzO3lXWEDBCTo14X59XzPGAR_I2RPWGS7CGcZwwBO9_jRWPwRTaJVcivRj9jr6TaoBWJUyVDsYljxoAoI6VZeQZ2JZYJmi7-OEEHDHroifjXp0yAJ9SNqkUOWW3oCUbT7QviLMacycAGub4mCO4QAQDX5rOuJVUilJmwX5Xl4XeRTVZkvg_lUnoyPPmxWkQUb5-gtCzwxmiPuwrLCMbhni7RIlCuO_sujQx6o8vVMxwHKF9uzulQDvQIiNqVFCLAXgvPAb1SpBbJPJeGcb_aWWeqnYWw2XYZZianV9JaPCCSaZrbioDlyXoFYPtjdMfPHFfImHGAiUFCZlmuSSoiF9X4oDlVBbo7x3zCZc-d--RZgoF1INQcUaZh5-kdjl-stOH84jysjKtHASIK0vjDg6hPZdQ_gLIe0p-ESJpXtlwZqonWoL5nzjfKU5MwbFpnUmsPtzJG8tGsYVLrdeVs_N9qXWek9nRzfnnuw=w835-h626-no

Thanks Patrick. Busy getting her ready for next season. Reducing weight is a big project over winter along with motor rebuild. Side windows, lighter bumpers, etc, hoping for 40 plus pounds. I'll try to post up some pictures for all who have followed your build over the years. Car was fast and consistent to drive this past season. Looking forward to more fun and beating Miatas in the coming seasons.

Back