ffocused Slow and Steady Build

Soooooooooooo much better painted! VERY NICE SIR!!!! Cant wait to see it with the new wheels.

Thanks!

Got my CR3 Air Diversion panel on today. I'll have to snap a pic tomorrow. Also about to buy tires, going to have to wait on shipping though, so those might be here next week.

My tires got here today. 205/40/17 Falken 912. Got them mounted at Ortiz Tire! Lol.

I've got a little work to do a thursday to dial in the fitment. Today I added a little more camber up front and thursday I think I'm going to pull the fender liners up front and maybe do a little roll or pull and I should be good. The driver side rear is perfect due to having a bit more camber than the pass. side. The passenger side rear needs a roll/pull and it will be good.

IMG_0552 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

IMG_0553 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

IMG_0554-1 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

IMG_0555-2 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

More progress today. Pulled the front fender liners and did a mild roll. I was able to get the car out of the driveway lol. Drivers side does not rub at all now front or rear, even at full lock. Tomorrow just need to work on the passenger side fenders a little more, put on the new lugs and it will be all set. :)

P3060108-7 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

Driver's rear:

P3060106-6 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

P3060104-5 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

P3060100-4 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

Passenger rear:

P3060099-3 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

P3060098-2 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

P3060097-1 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

tuckin real nice. now go test it by driving down a bumpy road and see if you rub lol

Back