ffocused Slow and Steady Build

ffocused.

Lowtege
:
2002 Sunlight Silver Protege ES
Not sure if it should be officially called a build but I needed a single thread to post all my updates and pics.

The car: 2002 Mazda Protege ES. Original Owner, just turned 173,000 miles.

The mods: Ksport Coilovers, wheel paint haha.

Future plans: Wheels (keeping specifics to myself until after new years), OEM lip, intake/exhaust. Im sure there will be much more to come. Just taking slow and steady modding at the pace my budget allows. Going to do things right the first time with this car, no cheap parts or settling for something rather than what I really want.

PB240017 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

PB240015 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

PB240021 by alexperrucci, on Flickr

Im loving the drop, look sweet.

And is it me or in the second picture, the front of the car is a different color of the rest of it?

Im loving the drop, look sweet.

And is it me or in the second picture, the front of the car is a different color of the rest of it?

Thanks! Nope the fender just came out looking weird in that pic haha, don't know why.

Very nice dude! I think i've seen you driving around, you still in Acworth?

Thanks! Yep live off of Bells Ferry near Hwy 92.

wow 173,000 miles and so clean! Looking good

Rare to see proteges here in toronto reach those mileage and still look that clean

wow what do you use to clean your engine bay?

I have about 231k kms on mine (144k miles) and my engine bay looks no where as clean haha. I think a big factor is my dirty valve cover

Some engine degreaser, spray bottle of water, a rag, and lots of patience haha.

And yes having the valve cover cleaned up and painted makes a big difference haha.

Getting the windshield replaced tomorrow. (crack across the bottom)

Up next are AAC Adjustable Endlinks, replacing the rear shocks on my ksports with new replacements, and going a little lower.

Getting the windshield replaced tomorrow. (crack across the bottom)

Up next are AAC Adjustable Endlinks, replacing the rear shocks on my ksports with new replacements, and going a little lower.

How much for a new windshield? I have a crack in mines too but its at the bottom right corner going downwards so i think of just leaving it

Back