92+ mazda 929 HD JIC Coilovers

Havent installed but they are used, comes with wrench. Nearly impossible to find, my 929 was short lived again. I ended up buying a msp last week. Jitb37@gmail.com im in Atlanta. Looking to get back what i paid at 750$ obo shipped!

Very negotiable!

7atuvu7u.jpg

a8apaqup.jpg

ill get a better one asap.. i tried :/
2012-11-26_03-31-35_371.jpg

I wish I could find a set of these for a realistic price. Lol

Not for used coilovers. I'd consider them for 500 just due to the fact that nobody makes them for the 929 anymore and this company didn't make many sets either. I am going to build a set with parts from BC since nobody makes an off the shelf kit. FD RX7 strut bottoms will work with some modification. The cost will be more than 750 but they'll be brand new anyway.

Hello im in need of some coilovers are they still available...I am very interested if you made yours chefsp0t..

I haven't started mine yet but I will do so soon. I'll be modifying fd rx7 strut bottoms like I mentioned previously. I'll put the progress pictures and specs in my build thread.

I could probably source another set of these...if you want to give me some chassis codes I'll see what I can find...

My 1992 is an HD generation 929/sentia/ms-9/serenia. They had a ton of different names. HE generation would be 1995 when they stopped production in the USA.

Will do a bit more searching on them, there is a JUN rear bumper for sale and a set of Espelier springs for the chassis right now...have a few other places I buy from that are on my big computer...

I'd be interested in a front bumper or full body kit eventually when I have cash to set aside. There is stuff for sale on yahoo auctions japan but shipping gets very costly and it will take a long time.

Back