FREE! Mazdaspeed Protege OEM Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dquarasr

:
'94 B-Pkg Miata
Cleaning out the attic. Free to a good home, prefer local pickup in South Florida but will ship at recipient's expense. Excellent condition. Will send to metal recycling if no takers by December 15, 2012. 134-3470_IMG.JPG

Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

Man I wish I had found you a month ago. Oh well I got them cheap and they were worth it!

put me up for fourth dibs after 95blkprobe i realyy need these lol every bump my rear wheels hit and rub real bad on the fenders (attn)

I missed USPS, local office closes 1pm on Saturday, and UPS not open on Saturday. Shipping estimate will have to wait until Monday, sorry.

Drewshiz, shipping will cost around $25. If you want them, please PM your shipping address and I'll PM you a PayPal account to which you can send $25.

Drewskiz, shipping will cost around $25. If you want them, please PM your shipping address and I'll PM you a PayPal account to which you can send $25.

Drewskiz is not responding to this nor to a private message. Boston5761, you're up. You still interested?

Im interested if they dont respond quote please to 78247 i sold my suspension and i got some struts but no springs so my car is on stands for now

Boston5761,

Do you still want the springs? I sent you my PayPal id for the $25 it will cost to ship to your zip code. I'm about to move on to the next person in line. . . . Please respond by 5pm EST Wednesday Dec 5 2012.

turbomsp2003, you're up. You still want them? If you are in Mesa, AZ per your location, I would guess it would be around $50 to ship from here in South Florida.

Please let me know your zip code and I'll try to make it to UPS tomorrow and get you an exact quote, then ask for PayPal payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back