2009 Silver Mazda 5 Sport, 5-speed manual, 47k miles

Hello,

This is Frantz from Miami, Florida. I'm selling my wife's 2009 Mazda 5. It's the sport model. Below is a copy-paste of the ad I put in the paper. I'm sure most of you are already familiar with the information below.

This is a rare, 5-speed manual equipped Mazda 5 Sport that has been well maintained and drives great! It's economical on gas, gets an average of 27.8 mpg on the highway and while comfortably seating 4 adults in the 4 captains chairs with plenty of space in the back to carry luggage or, in our case, a baby stroller and supplies. It has a 50/50 split 3rd row seat which is better suited for children but can accommodate medium sized adults for short trips. The car comes equipped with dual manually operated sliding doors which work well for putting kids in and out or in tight parking spaces. The car has never been in an accident. All maintenance records will be made available for review upon inspection or request. The primary and secondary drivers are both non-smokers so the interior does not have any foul odors. Based on the smaller size of the vehicle, it handles very well and has a smooth ride. It comes with all of the power features such as power windows (one touch down on the drivers side), power locks, power steering, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, cruise control, steering wheel mounted controls for radio and cruise control, automatic climate control, and separate vent for rear seat passengers. For occupant safety, it has dual and side airbags, ABS, stability control and low tire pressure warning. The 17" alloy wheels have minimum curb rash and the tires are in good condition. Modifications are limited to window tinting and the installation of a class I trailer hitch that was used for transporting bicycles (no trailer wiring).

The current mileage is 47,800+ miles and rising since it is our daily driver. There are currently two child seats in the rear captains chairs that were removed for picture taking purposes. We are the original owners of this vehicle and the only reason we're selling it is to purchase a larger minivan to accommodate both kids and both grandmothers. Otherwise, the car has performed flawlessly during our ownership. Below are a few photos of the vehicle. I have a lot more detailed pictures you can see in an online photo album. The asking price is $10,000 obo since I'm pricing it to try and sell quicker. Please let me know if you're interested or have any further questions. I'll be glad to answer them. Thanks!

DSC_8293.jpg

DSC_8245.jpg

DSC_8232.jpg

DSC_8228.jpg

DSC_8235.jpg

DSC_8264.jpg

DSC_8267.jpg

DSC_8275.jpg

DSC_8284.jpg

DSC_8286.jpg

Best regards,

Frantz Tassy
Miami, Florida

Last edited:
Thanks, Buddha! (2thumbs) I'm actually going to regret getting rid of the car. We've only got another 2 years left until it's paid off. I was about to get the chinese GPS head unit so that the wife can have navigation and bluetooth but that's on hold pending any potential sale.

I'd just get a double-DIN aftermarket head unit that had GPS integrated with it... Kenwood is the company that has Garmin's support for aftermarket stereos.

Back