Calling rotary Mazda owners?

I am writing a rotary car history book for McFarland & Co. Inc. if anyone has a nice condition rotary Mazda (any model, R100 to RX-8) and has or could take some nice high resolution pics of their car (exterior, interior & engine bay) for the book, please send me a message. The car can be modified. Thanks. Marc

Still needing pics? I have a classic RX-7 in great condition and several spare engines and parts I can provide pictures of.

Still needing pics? I have a classic RX-7 in great condition and several spare engines and parts I can provide pictures of.

That's very kind of you PharmST, but the book has been completed and is with the publisher in the line to get published! Should come out next year. (hi)

That's very kind of you PharmST, but the book has been completed and is with the publisher in the line to get published! Should come out next year. (hi)

Very nice! Send me a link to check it out when it is available.

recently brought a 1970 Mazda Cosmo in from Japan. I am expecting delivery this week. I have pictures of it also. Mike G

For completeness I will formally state that I have now completed the Mazda book mentioning this website and containing some owner's cars from the forum. To encourage the publisher to process the book faster could you please email McFarland Publishing of North Carolina here: jsheets@mcfarlandpub.com and tell them you want to see the Mazda Rotary History book by Marc Cranswick soon.Thank you kindly. (^-^)

Rotary Cartoon

Back