6 Months Interest Free Financing Now Available

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
Hey Guys, the holiday season is right around the corner and with the unfortunate, yet necessary need to buy a bunch of s*** for people we could care less about; our mod budgets are forced to suffer. So, I thought Id let you know that there is an option available to keep this from happening. During checkout at our online store, simply choose the Bill Me Later option. Youll get 6 months 0% interest as long as the total amount is paid in full before the due date. The really cool thing about taking advantage of this now is youll have your tax money in hand before the bill comes due. So theres no waiting for Uncle Sam to stroke you a check to go buy those parts you wish you had months ago. The Bill Me Later option is a PayPay service so if you already have a PayPal account itll be pretty easy. If you dont, youll need to create an account. Im sure some restrictions do apply blah, blah, blah. Just make sure to pay it off before the due date, or you will get hit with all the accrued interest from the date of the initial purchase.

This has been a public service announcement and I approve this message.
-Jamie

Back