2002 Mazda Protege P5 PARTING OUT !!!!

We are parting out a silver, 2002 Mazda Protg P5 that was involved in a crash last summer.
THIS CAR DOES NOT HAVE AN ENGINE AND DOES NOT CURRENTLY RUN. . .. YOU CAN NOT DRIVE IT HOME !!!
The car had roughly 120,000 miles and was in excellent condition at the time of the crash. The front of the car was destroyed but everything from the firewall back was still perfect. We also have a Megan SS 2 " cat-back exhaust to sell. . ..

If you need parts... email me at jciscott@msn.com

Stuff we HAVE TO SELL,
Headlights
Tail lights and marker lights
Suspension
Brakes
all body parts from firewall back are PERFECT
excellent interior, seats, headliner, plastic parts
dash and gauge cluster
ECU
2 Wheels with good tires
all the galss is perfect
gas tank
Hood and front fenders are here but are sketchy....
bumpers
plus a lot more...

Parts that are GONE:
Engine
Rt front control arm
Rt front and rear struts
Roof Rack Delete covers
2 rims gone

Attachments

• Lfquarter.JPG
    Lfquarter.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 876
  • LRquarter.JPG
    LRquarter.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 714
  • RFquarter.JPG
    RFquarter.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 725
  • RRquarter.JPG
    RRquarter.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 620
  • Top.JPG
    Top.JPG
    389.1 KB · Views: 718
quick update,

I no longer have the splash guard, it was not reusable after the accident.

I lost power during the hurricane, just got it back this morning, all PM's and Emails will be returned today and More pictures will be added, thanks for the patience

Do you have the wheel well splash guards by chance also how are the seat belts just the rears i need the belts and buckles

update, Side skirts are sold.

I have the splash guards, but they are kinds torn up, the seatbelts are in good shape, I can get both out and Pm you pictures tomorrow

How much for the rear wiper motor I just broke mine recently just need the motor if it makes shipping easier lmk..

Bump for a great seller, just got my side skirts today, they look great and it was a great deal. plus i got them in less then two days from Pennsylvania to Idaho!

i spaced on the belts, I will get them out in the morning. shoot me a pm tomorrow and ill get you some pictures and a shipping quote. If you have pm'd me and i have not replied feel free to try again. I have gotten so many pms that it is hard to keep track of it all.

Emailed about headlights. Also interested in stubby antenna, rearview mirror. Maaaaaaybe in bumper, but shipping could be a bear on that?

Back