WTB stereo and after market speakers

M2P503

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hey everyone,
I want to buy a good Deck and some Speakers but im not looking to spend $1,000.00 please let me know what you have thanks I like Pioneer speakers and Kenwood is ok too. I will accept others offers too. Thanks for your time

Alpine CDA-9856 w/ ipod cable, great condition (one button is a little faded), comes with everything it came with new. $95 shipped. If you are interested I'll get some pics with signage.

Alpine CDA-9856 w/ ipod cable, great condition (one button is a little faded), comes with everything it came with new. $95 shipped. If you are interested I'll get some pics with signage.
Thanks man but i was actually trying to find a reasonable 7 inch Double din cd player with Navigation

Hey everyone,
I want to buy a good Deck and some Speakers but im not looking to spend $1,000.00 please let me know what you have thanks I like Pioneer speakers and Kenwood is ok too. I will accept others offers too. Thanks for your time

I got set of pioneer door speakers that i removed from my P5, 6.5 and 6x8, two of each. Work and sound great still. $50 plus shipping, 60 shipped!

I have a indash 8.3 inch by soundstream i bought it a few months ago 300 bucks i payed 560 for it has dvd , sd card, bluetooth and all those gagets i have the box as well let me know

I have a indash 8.3 inch by soundstream i bought it a few months ago 300 bucks i payed 560 for it has dvd , sd card, bluetooth and all those gagets i have the box as well let me know

Thanks New that sounds like a great double din you have for a stereo but im looking for one with GPS navigation on it to. I have to wait probably till next friday though

Its has navi just need to buy an gps locating thing it was extra and i didnt need it

IMG_1059.jpg

I got these babies if anyone wants to buy. Came off of my protege5. 6.5 in rear and 6x8 in front. these are 3-way speakers if i remember correctly

Back