'10 part out, gauge, sri, tih, springs, rmm, etc.

ALL price are OBO! I want to get rid of this stuff!!

I traded in my 2010 ms3 yesterday but before i did i took off some goodies. and theyre all for sale now. if you have any questions just let me know

-CP-E Downpipe $400 shipped!! (has maybe 200-300 miles max)
-H&R Springs SOLD
-rubber circle things i dont know what they are really - FREE (to whoever buys something)
-I also have red Corksport mud flaps not pictured that i have. they are the last ones corksport sold.SOLD

20121016_155615.jpg
CPE DP1.jpg
CPE DP2.jpg

Attachments

• h&rsprings.jpg
    h&rsprings.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
i only got it with one. the other side just using the metal ring that was on the stock TIH

you seem to be mistaken.
the bigger ring is stuck in your SRI coupler, at least from what your pic shows.
Might want to get that with the right part......just trying to help you out.

How many miles you had on the H&R Springs? Part numbers? Drop rate?

i actually never installed them. i bought them from someone on this forum about 4 months ago. i dont have a part number but the drop rate is 1.3 inches in the front and 1.2 inches for the rear

you seem to be mistaken.
the bigger ring is stuck in your SRI coupler, at least from what your pic shows.
Might want to get that with the right part......just trying to help you out.

the metal ring doesnt have to go to that side. i just threw it on for the pic. it was a perfect fit for me. i have pictures of a few steps i took while putting it on my car i can send anyone who is interested to see the TIH on the car

the metal ring doesnt have to go to that side. i just threw it on for the pic. it was a perfect fit for me. i have pictures of a few steps i took while putting it on my car i can send anyone who is interested to see the TIH on the car

I don't think that you get what I am saying.
The metal sleeve that you have jammed in the coupler in your SRI picture actually belongs to the TIH and not the SRI.
The other guy was asking about it being missing but you just have it with the wrong item.
Whoever buys the TIH is going to need that.

I don't think that you get what I am saying.
The metal sleeve that you have jammed in the coupler in your SRI picture actually belongs to the TIH and not the SRI.
The other guy was asking about it being missing but you just have it with the wrong item.
Whoever buys the TIH is going to need that.

o ok i got you. your right

Back