FS: 2010+ Mazda3 Corksport 2.0 exhaust

FS: 2010+ Mazda3 Corksport 2.0 exhaust $350 shipped

Price reduction!!!!

I am going back to stock and selling my exhaust. It has about 5k on it and is in perfect condition. It also has the racepipe. I am shipping out of Georgia. The car never left Georgia so this exhaust has seen no salt or gravel. I am asking $350 shipped. This is a great price shipped. PM me or post to thread. I will not go lower so please don't lowball. Thanks.

https://picasaweb.google.com/101461471386883807147/Exhaust?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCNi7ktCrpvv9dw&feat=directlink

Last edited:
Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

No interest? This is a great price. At least a $200 discount off what you would pay on CorkSport.

Great price for the item, I've been loking for a nice exhaust. If i had the extra cash lying around I'd of picked it up. If you still have it in about a month I may be interested in buying it.

Back