Hypertech #62003

I have a Hypertech #62003 for sale. Used in my car once to install, then placed back into the box. I have all of the original packing down to the bags and zip ties. I am selling my car in the spring and upgrading to a Mazdaspeed3, so I am no longer in need of this unit. I am asking 240 OBO. I will pay shipping within the United States. Please PM me if you are interested.

14avdhl.jpg

Last edited:
Will take $200 for the Hypertech. Rear motor mount and full TWM STS with knob and boot will be going up tomorrow. I realize I am new to the forums and may be hesitant to buy; I am open to communicate on the phone prior to purchase. Looking to give fair prices for other Mazda enthusiasts.

I have a Hypertech #62003 for sale. Used in my car once to install, then placed back into the box. I have all of the original packing down to the bags and zip ties. I am selling my car in the spring and upgrading to a Mazdaspeed3, so I am no longer in need of this unit. I am asking 240 OBO. I will pay shipping within the United States. Please PM me if you are interested.

14avdhl.jpg
still got it?

Back