2013 Mazda Corral Schedule Grand-AM

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Looks like 2013 is going to be another great season of racing for Mazda owners and race fans. SpeedSource will be debuting a new Mazda with torque, funny Mazda, torque, does not seem quite right. So looking forward to the new GX Class with the new Sky Activ Dual Stage Turbo that will be debuting at the 24 Hours of Daytona, we will have the actual web cast on 24/7 when the unveiling takes place later this year! We have added a few new tracks, lost a few tracks and we will have a combined Grand-Am/ALMS weekend @ Road America. So here is the 2013 schedule:

**Daytona-January 24-27, 2013**
*Circuit of the Americas-March 2, 2013*

*Barber Motorsports-April 6, 2013*
**Road Atlanta-April 19-20, 2012**

**Mid-Ohio-June 14-15, 2013**
*Watkins Glen-6 hour- June 29-30, 2013*

*Indianapolis-July 26, 2013*
**Road America- August 9-11, 2013 w/ ALMS**

*Kansas Speedway-August 17, 2013*
**Mazda Raceway- September 6-8, 2013**

**Lime Rock Park- September 26-28, 2013**
** Confirmed Corrals**

We may host more events it depends on what the other tracks are offering, I can rule out Belle Isle as it was not very fan friendly, since you have limited view of the track and they do not host corrals. Barber is a maybe depending on pricing and interest, the same for Indy, as it is a Friday event and it was a bit pricy and the area was not suitable for our needs. As far as the the two new venues, our team will look at both Texas and Kansas. We will see what type of packaging will be available will be offered to our membership, I am sure we'll be meeting with the tracks representatives at Daytona again. We are already working on pricing for Daytona Package already. So stay tuned for updates for the 2013 Grand-Am season.

Jen and I are tentatively in for Daytona, pending details. My folks are supposed to be in town, so... score. Maybe. :D

I'm sad I won't make Daytona. :(

...is this still the case, given the project changes?

Last edited:
Jen and I are tentatively in for Daytona, pending details. My folks are supposed to be in town, so... score. Maybe. :D

...is this still the case, given the project changes?

As of now, I'm in. Playing it by ear.

We should have pricing soon for this event and we do know that. C.J. Wilson of C.J. Wilson Racing will be involved in the Daytona Corral as well. As soon as we get details on pricing etc., we'll post it up.

Gentleman: You have your mission. Convince the 7 month pregnant wife (7 months in January that is) that her husband leaving her for an entire weekend to go to Florida is a good idea.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand go!

Tell her it's probably the last solo vacation you'll ever get to take?? You need some "man time" before your home is filled with more estrogen than there is now??
Gentleman: You have your mission. Convince the 7 month pregnant wife (7 months in January that is) that her husband leaving her for an entire weekend to go to Florida is a good idea.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand go!

You want to see the Muffs, the Royals, the Sumlins and The Timko one last time before you become a shut-in for the next couple years ;)

You want to see the Muffs, the Royals, the Sumlins and The Timko one last time before you become a shut-in for the next couple years ;)

hopefully the millers too.

The $45 is a tasty price.. It's the airfare that is killer.

hopefully the millers too.

The $45 is a tasty price.. It's the airfare that is killer.

Hopefully. You could always try this:
hitchhiker-with-axe.jpg

Back