Buying coilovers but I have concerns

CRG, I don't know how you can manage to drive around with the front slammed like that! My front end is a touche lower than my rear, and let me tell you that the CS skidplate is more than welcome, I scraped it more than once on our beautifull Qubec roads.

Superb 2 anyway CRG!

It's really not too bad! YEah my subframe is that low too the groud, but you just have to be vigilant, and not be a hero over crests/bumps and such lol. But yeah, I'll be getting a skidplate for sure though.

Is the back maxed out? Or you can't tuck rear tire?

Actually, the rear is tucking tire, technically. And no its not maxed out, I'm still finalizing my setup back there.. though its getting close..

CRG, I don't know how you can manage to drive around with the front slammed like that! My front end is a touche lower than my rear, and let me tell you that the CS skidplate is more than welcome, I scraped it more than once on our beautifull Qubec roads.

Superb 2 anyway CRG!

It's really not too bad! YEah my subframe is that low too the groud, but you just have to be vigilant, and not be a hero over crests/bumps and such lol. But yeah, I'll be getting a skidplate for sure though. Thanks for the compliments! Your 2 is pretty nice too man

Is the back maxed out? Or you can't tuck rear tire?

Actually, the rear is tucking tire, technically. And no its not maxed out, I'm still finalizing my setup back there.. though its getting close..

Yes I was, but so far I haven't gotten any contact back from him. Still waiting.. I may send him a quick email to see what's up, since the shop/business there has recently started to expland so it is busy there.

Okay cool I'm probably going to get the k-sports but I was really considering the Tein coilovers though hmm tough choice

Okay cool I'm probably going to get the k-sports but I was really considering the Tein coilovers though hmm tough choice

Post up some before an after pictures. What wheels are tires are you going to run?

Back