I need some rear Camber!!!!!

frankief

:
Mazda 2 2012 Spirited green
I'm desperate for some rear camber for my 2 but that beam is killing me.... I talked to a company over shims but no luck..someone give me an idea that doesn't involve giving up please :)

Remove a rear hub. Measure the bolt holes and anything else that locates the hub. Do some math and figure the angles needed (or find a high school geometry student). Then locate a machine shop that has a surface grinder. They should be able to surface grind an angled shim that will work for you.

There was an earlier post where someone had done that (on a M2 racecar) but they never followed up with the technical details.

John

I don't see why anyone would need MORE rear camber. There is already too much there already. I could see wanting more front camber though, which is easier to get.

Hellaflush is frowned upon I know but I'm just looking for a minor rear camber tweak, Il take the measurments Brewer Thanks :)

You're welcome. Good luck with that. You are pioneering here. Make sure everything gets tight when you put it back together.

John

If you're lowered, it's not that there is a LOT of rear camber, it's that the front's start to go positive on the camber.

Latest posts

Back