3. Grill

Things people should bring for themselves
1. Tent/sleep arrangments
2. Chair
3. Food for self
4. Beer
5. Hydrating fluids

Last edited:
Yup, still need a place to stay if anyone has one. I can bring plenty of beer & what not. Don't own a grill, will buy wood if there are suggestions on what to get.

just regular firewood is fine. I think 3-4 bundles should suffice. If you want to grab 2 someone else could grab 2 more.

Hey Guys,

Toss me on the list, I'll be up there early afternoon Thursday.

-Jake

What time/which way are you coming?

Are we allowed to sleep in cars? My P5's hatch might make a good tent.

My guess would be that you might be able to sleep in your car if you have a weekend ticket, definitely if you have a camping ticket. I'm just not quite sure where they'll let you leave your car over night if you don't have a camping ticket/spot.

Last edited:
Are we allowed to sleep in cars? My P5's hatch might make a good tent.

Did that the first year of the corral. Actually was fine hatch closed and w/ seats folded down. I even inflated an airbed inside it.

What time/which way are you coming?

My guess would be that you might be able to sleep in your car if you have a weekend ticket, definitely if you have a camping ticket. I'm just not quite sure where they'll let you leave your car over night if you don't have a camping ticket/spot.
Are the camping tickets sold at the gate or do I have to order by phone at this point? I'm down w/ sleeping in the car, especially if it rains.

Back