vertical doors

lavishauto

:
2007 mazdaspeed3
So I've looked on YouTube and searched on google on how to install vertical doors. I find things on how to install them. But I wanna see some installed on a Mazda protege (MSP). So can somebody help me out? Typing the instructions out might take to much time so a movie would be ok. Unless you'd want to type it all out it doesn't really matter. I just want see them installed on a MSP and not on another car. thanks.

how bout you don't do it

Umm no hatin over here but vertical doors look ok on some 2 door cars they won't look good at all on a Msp , just sayin

Well I wanna do it cause it's different and it's my car ya know? Just tryin to be different.

not my cup of tea at all...especially on a protege. But like you said, it's your car so here are a couple of what I would like to call, Ricy Spicies:
ricyspicy.jpg
[/IMG]
ricyspicy2.jpg
[/IMG]

well, you wanted to see them installed on a protege, there ya go. Don't know what else could help other than a pic. You won't get much input since 99% of the guys here don't do mods like this. Just do it if you want them.

Do yourself a favor and don't do it, you'll regret it. And since most kits are weld in there's no going back. It's ok on 2 door cars but just looks dumb on a 4 door. And usually with the smaller doors of a 4 door it makes it harder to get in and out of it.

If you want to do it then go for it but make sure somebody takes a vid of you gettin in and out of it so we can get a chuckle in

unless they are built to the car they will always be annoying to operate and therefore getting in your car will suck.

looks like we scared him away. This is definitely a big NO NO for the MSP. It doesn't enhance the car in any way, shape or form at all.

Back