meet before winter?

yea i saw it, wasnt really interested, went down there already this year for layed out at the park. and i like free events ;) only 19, working part time so i like to save my money.

I could prolly host another cleaning meet but given the lackluster attendance at the last one I'd say some in Mass should prolly host.

I'm down for a meet. Even if we just go drinkin' somewhere.

What about Kent Falls or some other state park?

I've been gone for a loooong time but I've since moved up to Boston and would love to catch up with you guys :)

I dont know if any of you are interested but... There is a Charity Show at Scion of Braintree this Saturday... 7pm 25 to enter.. all proceeds go to the fight against cancer! They have a class for everything. $25 to enter and you get a shirt. I will be there will Kyle repping MONE and NEMOC!

Gee, looks like someone stole my idea. I mentioned it on FB back in July. Anywho...I'm game for Mt Washington. Just added it to my calendar but we'll see if anything else comes up. That is typically a busy weekend for us.

Let's grab beers or something after LRP. Tuesdays and Thursdays are best for me if we meet in Mass.

it will have to be tues, i leave for fl thursday...oleg? tonyx2? anyone else? waltham would be good....bertuuci's

october 30th? if its going to be a good sized meet ill be able to go, if its only gonna be a few ppl, i might not hour and a half drive

thats close to holloween, might not be easy considering 4hr of drive to MA , weekend would be ideal for me :(

when you'll be back from FL Mark ?

Back