Mazdas247: Zoomin For 11 Years!

Antoine

Administrator

11 Years now...11 Years of awesome as well as tough times...11 Years of commitment and dedication by so many amazing people who make the Mazdas247 Community not only survive but THRIVE!

I'm impressed on a daily basis by the generosity of our Members as well as the incredible support from our Moderator Team.

Thank you so much everyone for continuing to make Mazdas247 a part of your life!

Wow 11yrs and counting glad to be a part of it. Heres to the next 11yrs. Congrats Antoine on a forum well built and maintained, hands down the best forum ever.

wow figured their would be more pictures in this thread but i guess not. Every time i try to view this thread with the forum app it crashes but im glad im a member of this forum!

Zoom, freaking zoom for another 11 years......great site and great members.....a well oiled machine

Wow 11yrs and counting glad to be a part of it. Heres to the next 11yrs. Congrats Antoine on a forum well built and maintained, hands down the best forum ever.

THIS! ^^^

congrats on being able to create a needed forum, and being able to keep it under control, also thanks to all mods and others that help this wealth of information accessible and clean :)

This is amazing forum with alot of great oppurtunities my car wouldnt be what is is today without the msp section huge props and thanks

I've only been apart of the forum for a little over a year, I must say it is probably the best I have ever been a part of. Congrats on the milestone and I look forward to hanging around with this community as it continues to grow in the years to come!

AU RYT! 11 Years and still going strong! Mazdas247.com FTW!!
Team Pro5 still killing it on here!

Last edited:
Back