Upgrade to integrated Nav

mobius120487

The Stig
:
2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD
Hey everyone, i bought my 2013 CX-5 Touring with the bose sound system upgrade but didn't come with the navi installed. I have the touchscreen and the navi button on the system but it does nothing. How much does it cost to get the navi installed and where can i get this part?

that sounds like you have to buy the screen and everything again though...i have all that, just not the gps portion

that sounds like you have to buy the screen and everything again though...i have all that, just not the gps portion

No. My link is just for the nav unit which requires the touch screen. They are separate parts. Please read its description and installation instructions.

omg why is a nav unit so expensive when you can go buy one for around 100 bucks to plug into a cig lighter....lol

omg why is a nav unit so expensive when you can go buy one for around 100 bucks to plug into a cig lighter....lol

I know right? I really want it too but 450 is ridiculous in my opinion. For 250ish id bite because I like a clean dash and no wires, but for 450...my cell phone will do just fine

Back