Wheel studs Mazda 2?

frankief

:
Mazda 2 2012 Spirited green
I stripped one of my studs anyone know where I can buy them I'm worried il buy the wrong one. thanks in advance. Mazda 2 2012

mazda-parts.com or the dealer? The website seems pretty foolproof to ensure you are ordering the correct part -- click the picture to verify.

Good luck with that. Went to the dealer after I Stripped one of mine and was with out a car for 3 days because they didn't have a part number for it here. They disassembled the hub and had to break the old lugs off before looking to see if they had a replacement. I was not amused.

I highly recommend anti seize in the future it sucks trying to find studs for brand new cars. Been there dine that too many times. But yes Mazda-parts.com

Good luck with that. Went to the dealer after I Stripped one of mine and was with out a car for 3 days because they didn't have a part number for it here. They disassembled the hub and had to break the old lugs off before looking to see if they had a replacement. I was not amused.

How hard was to replace the stud?

Andres

The ARP part#s we use are

100-7720 ARP http://arp-bolts.com/kits/ARPkit-detail.php?RecordID=80 shows Mazda Miata rear '94-'05 Wheel Stud Kit
100-7719 ARP http://arp-bolts.com/kits/ARPkit-detail.php?RecordID=79 shows Mazda Miata front/rear '90-'93, front only '94-'05 Wheel Stud Kit

The listing shows the knurls

You meant they correspond directly to the M2? rear to rear , front to front?

how much longer are they?

Any tips on how to do it? Any complications to be expected?

Thanks

Andres

I will have to double check this weekend, the racecar is not at the shop right now on which is front and rear. I want to say the miata fronts are the rears on the 2 and the miata rears are the fronts.

-Derrick

The 100-7719 are used on the rear. The 100-7720 are used on the front. So backwards from the miata application.

Derrick

Just replaced mine, wish I knew they were the same as the Miata's, went without a car for 5 days waiting for the dealer to receive them. Installation is easy didn't even take the hub out, hammer out the old and screw in the new with some washers and the lug nut.

Back